45-Day Tanker Time Charter
DEPT OF DEFENSE.DEPT OF THE NAVY.MSC.MSC HQS.MSC NORFOLK has announced on 14 Sep 2021
that is accepting bids for the following project: 45-Day Tanker Time Charter.
The tender will take place in United States
and will cover the Transport & Logistics industry.
The value of this project has not been disclosed by the donor and you can apply until Deadline date
After the deadline, Global Database will announce the contract award for 45-Day Tanker Time Charter.
In order to stay
up-to-date with this tender and also to receive daily notifications about similar projects, you can subscribe to our
newsletter for free.
Bellow you can find more information about the tender description and the bidding procedure.
Location: United States
DEPT OF DEFENSE.DEPT OF THE NAVY.MSC.MSC HQS.MSC NORFOLK
Transport & Logistics
Robbin A. Jefferson
Leon G. Hazley
- Action Code: Presolicitation
- Date: 14 September 2021
- Year: Fiscal Year 2021
- Contracting Office Zip Code: 23511
- Classification Code: V- Transportation, Travel, & Relocation services
- Contracting Office Address: 471 East C St., Bldg. SP-64, Naval Station Norfolk, Norfolk, VA 23511
- Subject: 45-day Tanker Time Charter
- Proposed Solicitation Number: N3220521-R4243
- Closing Response Date: 21 September 2021
- Contact Point or Contracting Officer: Leon Hazley, firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; 757-443-3862
- Contract Award and Solicitation Number: TBD
- Contract Award Dollar Amount: TBD
- Contract Line Item Number: TBD
- Contract Award Date: TBD
- Contractor: TBD
- Description: This requirement is for one, clean, approved, U.S. or foreign flag, double-hull tanker, with an inert gas system and segregated ballast tanks, that is capable of carrying a minimum of 235,000 bbls of clean product (intentions F76, JP8, or JP5) within vessel’s natural segregation in designated cargo tanks with double-valve isolation.
- Place of Contract Performance: The intended place/range of delivery is the Mediterranean Sea, Range and Port in Charterer’s Option (Intentions St. Theodore, Greece); and the intended place/range of redelivery is the Mediterranean Sea, Range and Port in Charterer’s Option (Intentions Rota, Spain). The laydays commence 06 October and cancel 08 October 2021, and the period of performance will be 45 days.
- Set-aside Status: N/A. The decision to release this solicitation as “Unrestricted” is based on all work being done outside the United States and its outlying areas. All responsible sources may submit a bid, proposal, or quotation, which shall be considered by the agency. MSC's Deputy Associate Director of Small Business has concurred with this decision.