BRAND NAME ORACLE SOFTWARE
DEPT OF DEFENSE.DEPT OF THE ARMY.NGB.W7N1 USPFO ACTIVITY TN ARNG has announced on 18 Jun 2021
that is accepting bids for the following project: BRAND NAME ORACLE SOFTWARE.
The tender will take place in United States
and will cover the Information Technology industry.
The value of this project has not been disclosed by the donor and you can apply until Deadline date
After the deadline, Global Database will announce the contract award for BRAND NAME ORACLE SOFTWARE.
In order to stay
up-to-date with this tender and also to receive daily notifications about similar projects, you can subscribe to our
newsletter for free.
Bellow you can find more information about the tender description and the bidding procedure.
Location: United States
DEPT OF DEFENSE.DEPT OF THE ARMY.NGB.W7N1 USPFO ACTIVITY TN ARNG
This solicitation is being set aside “SMALL BUSINESS SET-ASIDE”
W912L7-21-Q-0521 - Software
Buy Terms – Brand Name
- To be considered for award, offers of brand name ORACLE products by the manufacturer, must meet or exceed the salient physical, functional, and performance characteristic specified in this solicitation; Clearly identify the item by: (i) Brand name ORACLE (ii) Make or model number; Include descriptive literature such as illustrations, drawings, or a clear reference to furnished descriptive data or other pertinent information available to the Contracting Officer; and CLEARLY DESCRIBE any and all modifications the alternative product has. Also CLEARLY DESCRIBE any changes the offeror plans to make in a products or shipping to make it conform to the solicitation requirements. Mark up any and all descriptive material to clearly show the modifications.
- The Contracting Officer will evaluate equal products on the basis of information furnished by the offeror or identified in the offer and reasonably available to the Contracting Officer. The Contracting Officer is NOT responsible for locating or obtaining any information not identified in the offer.
- Unless the offeror clearly indicates in its offer that the product being offered is an equal product, the offeror must provide the brand name product referenced in the solicitation.
- The evaluation will be conducted in accordance with FAR Part 8.405-1(d) Delivery, any applicable installation terms, and compatibility of product with the salient characteristics. If no salient characteristics are supplied assume the characteristics of the item requested are the salient characteristics;
- Award will be determined by product compatibility with salient characteristics, and price technically accepted for the government, and delivery.
- Offeror MUST provide Tax ID, DUNNS # and CAGE Code with quote. The FAR 52.204-26 document must be submitted with quote in order to be considered for award. SAM registration is also a requirement and may displace award if the vendor is not current. It is not required to supply a copy of SAM with quote. The current DUNS number is sufficient; see SAM.gov | Home to check/update your company's status.
- All prices must be inclusive of charges.
Quotes are due in this office no later than Tuesday, 22 JUNE 2021, at 1:00pm (CST)/2:00pm EST