Works contract prior information notice
10th EDF — urban infrastructure for socially deprived communities.
Financing agreement FED/2013/024-278.
The Government of Curaçao, represented by the Prime Minister, Fort Amsterdam 17, Willemstad, CURAÇAO.
6.Description of the contract:
The scope of the contract comprises of infrastructural works in 5 neighbourhoods within Curaçao. These include upgrading of the existing infrastructure plus additional new elements such as roads, sewerage/drainage, footpaths and street lighting, utilities and playgrounds and the construction of 2 community centres/multifunctional buildings.
7.Indicative number and titles of lots:
8.Scheduled publication date of the contract notice:
The lots will indicatively consist of the following components in 5 areas:
1. lot 1 — Kortijn — pavements, playgrounds and lighting;
2. lot 2 — New Netherland — roads and pavements, improvement to sewerage/drainage system;
3. lot 3 — Tera Kora — new infrastructure and neighbourhood facilities;
4. lot 4 — Fortuna Ariba — infrastructure, multifunctional facilities, children's daycare, parking area;
5. lot 5 — Sapaté — improvements of infrastructure, multifunctional community centre, playground and landscaping.
Annex IV to the Partnership Agreement between the members of the African, Caribbean and Pacific Group of States of the one part, and the European Community and its Member States, of the other part, signed in Cotonou on 23.6.2000 as amended in Luxembourg on 25.6.2005 and in Ouagadougou on 22.6.2010. Reference is made to Annex IV as revised by Decision No 1/2014 of the ACP–EU Council of Ministers of 20.6.2014.
There must be an interval of at least 30 calendar days between the publication of this prior information notice and the publication of the corresponding contract notice. No applications or requests for further information should be sent at this stage.