United Nations Capital Development Fund has announced on 23 Apr 2021
that is accepting bids for the following project: Medical consumables.
The tender will take place in Costa Rica
and will cover the Pharmaceutical & Medical industry.
The value of this project has not been disclosed by the donor and you can apply until Deadline date
After the deadline, Global Database will announce the contract award for Medical consumables.
In order to stay
up-to-date with this tender and also to receive daily notifications about similar projects, you can subscribe to our
newsletter for free.
Bellow you can find more information about the tender description and the bidding procedure.
Location: Costa Rica, Eritrea, Cambodia, Turkey, Chad, Côte d'Ivoire, Cyprus, Samoa, Slovenia, Cayman Islands
and other 167 countries
United Nations Capital Development Fund
Pharmaceutical & Medical
The United Nations is seeking Expressions of Interest (EOI) from reputable manufacturers, authorized dealers and distributors of a full range of quality medical consumables and a reliable supply chain which will ensure timely deliveries of the required quantities under FCA INCOTERMS. Items should be dully certified with valid ISO/CE and/or additional internationally accepted certificates of good manufacturing practices.
a. General medical consumables (catheters, syringes, bandages, dressings, infusion related consumables, gloves, masks etc)
b. Sutures (a wide range of different types of sutures)
c. Rapid Tests (HIV, Malaria, Dengue Fever, D-Dimers etc)
d. Medical textiles and apparel (medical clothes, bed linen etc)
The detailed scope of requirement will be provided in the solicitation document, which will be sent out to all vendors responding to this EOI. No further detail can be made available prior to the issuance of the solicitation.
Before responding to this request for EOI, please note the following important information:
1. This request for Expression of Interest is to identify qualified vendors interested in participating in the planned solicitation for the above requirements.
2. Requests for clarification, documents or additional information pertaining to this EOI, such as quantities or specifications will not be provided. All relevant information will be provided in the solicitation documents which will be released to qualified vendors at a later stage.
3. Interested companies must complete the Vendor Response Form attached to this EOI and return the Vendor Response Form by selecting only ONE of three methods indicated below:
(a) by email to email@example.com; OR
(b) via the "Express Interest" link on UNPD's website; OR
(c) via the URL added to the REOI pdf file.
EOI responses that are not submitted on the Vendor Response Form will be accepted.
4. Responses must be received by ONE of the selected methods described in paragraph 4 above by the deadline of 14 May 2021. No responses will be accepted after this date.
5. Vendor registration is mandatory for responding to this EOI. If you have questions related to UN vendor registration, please follow the instructions below or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. The UN reserves the right to reject Expressions of Interest documents that are incomplete, not compliant with mandatory instructions or that are received after the above stated deadline.
7. Due to the high volume of responses expected, EOI receipt confirmations will not be provided, unless done eletronically (methods b and c) which will generate an automated confirmation by the system. Responses received will be documented and all qualified vendors will receive the solicitation documents when released.
Please note that this request for expression of interest is issued subject to the conditions in the EOI introductory page on this website.
Thank you for your interest.