N--DPI Camp Slo Server Move
DEPT OF DEFENSE.DEPT OF THE ARMY.NGB.W7MX USPFO ACTIVITY CA ARNG has announced on 06 Mar 2021
that is accepting bids for the following project: N--DPI Camp Slo Server Move.
The tender will take place in United States
and will cover the Business Services industry.
The value of this project has not been disclosed by the donor and you can apply until Deadline date
After the deadline, Global Database will announce the contract award for N--DPI Camp Slo Server Move.
In order to stay
up-to-date with this tender and also to receive daily notifications about similar projects, you can subscribe to our
newsletter for free.
Bellow you can find more information about the tender description and the bidding procedure.
Location: United States
DEPT OF DEFENSE.DEPT OF THE ARMY.NGB.W7MX USPFO ACTIVITY CA ARNG
Name: Marketplace Support, Title: Marketplace Support, Phone: 1.877.933.3243, Fax: 703.422.7822, Email: MarketplaceSupport@unisonglobal.com;
Bids are being solicited under solicitation number W912LA-21-Q-0006. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; bids are being requested and a written solicitation will not be issued. The solicitation is issued as a Request for Quote (RFQ), unless otherwise indicated herein. If your company can provide the product/services listed on the solicitation and comply with all of the solicitation instructions, please respond to this notice. To view the specifications, please go to www.UnisonMarketplace.com and reference Buy No. 1058631.
Army CHESS Bids Only: Sellers bidding on this opportunity MUST have the items requested on an existing Army CHESS contract. The contract must either be in the Seller's name or the Seller must be able to document its ability to act as an agent of a partner's contract. Sellers must not bid more than their applicable contract ceiling price, excluding the Unison Marketplace Fee, for contract-specific items. Sellers may offer Open Market items only in accordance with the approved Terms and Conditions of their respective Army CHESS contract AND upon approval from the soliciting contracting officer.
This requirement is unrestricted and only qualified sellers may submit bids.
The solicitation pricing on www.UnisonMarketplace.com will start on the date this solicitation is posted, and, unless otherwise displayed at www.UnisonMarketplace.com, will end on: 2021-03-10 12:00:00.0 Eastern Time
. This time supersedes the Offers Due Time listed above.
FOB Destination shall be 10 SONOMA AVE BLDG 872, CA 93405
The National Guard - California requires the following items, Purchase Description Determined by Line Item, to the following: LI 001:
HB242A1 HPE BCS RELOCATION UNIT OF SVC, 1, JOB;Solicitation and Buy Attachments
***Question Submission: Interested offerors must submit any questions concerning the solicitation at the earliest time possible to enable the Buyer to respond. Questions must be submitted by using the 'Submit a Question' feature at www.UnisonMarketplace.com. Questions not received within a reasonable time prior to close of the solicitation may not be considered.***
For this solicitation, National Guard - California intends to document bids online to be facilitated by the third-party Marketplace, Unison, Inc. Unison Marketplace has developed an online, anonymous, browser based application to document pricing. Offerors may submit bids during the specified period of time. National Guard - California is taking this action in an effort to improve both vendor access and awareness of requests and the agency's ability to gather multiple, competed, real-time bids. All responsible Sellers that respond to this solicitation MUST submit the pricing portion of their bid using the online exchange located at www.UnisonMarketplace.com. There is no cost to register, review procurement data or make a bid on www.UnisonMarketplace.com. Sellers that are not currently registered to use www.UnisonMarketplace.com should proceed to www.UnisonMarketplace.com to complete their free registration. Sellers that require special considerations or assistance may contact the Marketplace Support at 1.877.933.3243 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Sellers may not artificially manipulate the price of a transaction on www.UnisonMarketplace.com by any means. It is unacceptable to place bad faith bids, to use decoys in the www.UnisonMarketplace.com process or to collude with the intent or effect of hampering the competitive www.UnisonMarketplace.com process. Should Sellers require additional clarification, contact Marketplace Support at 1.877.933.3243 or email@example.com.
(a) When a offeror provides an affirmative response in paragraph (a)(1) of the provision at 52.209-5, Certification Regarding Responsibility Matters, or paragraph (h) of provision 52.212-3, the contracting officer shall-
(1) Promptly, upon receipt of offers, request such additional information from the offeror as the offeror deems necessary in order to demonstrate the offeror's responsibility to the contracting officer (but see 9.405); and
(2) Notify, prior to proceeding with award, in accordance with agency procedures (see 9.406-3(a) and 9.407-3(a)), the agency official responsible for initiating debarment or suspension action, where an offeror indicates the existence of an indictment, charge, conviction, or civil judgment, or Federal tax delinquency in an amount that exceeds $3,500.
(b) The provision at 52.209-11, Representation by Corporations Regarding Delinquent Tax Liability or a Felony Conviction under any Federal Law, implements sections 744 and 745 of Division E of the Consolidated and Further Continuing Appropriations Act, 2015 (Pub. L. 113-235) (and similar provisions in subsequent appropriations acts). When and offeror provides an affirmative response in paragraph (b)(1) or (2) of the provision oat 52.209-11 or paragraph (q)(2)(i) or (ii) of provision 52.212-3, the contracting officer shall-
(1) Promptly, upon receipt of offers, request such additional information from the offeror as the offeror deems necessary in order to demonstrate the offeror's responsibility to the contracting officer (but see 9.405);
(2) Notify, in accordance with agency procedures (see 9.406-3(a) and 9.407-3(a)), the agency official responsible for initiating debarment or suspension action; and
(3) Not award to the corporation unless an agency suspending or debarring official has considered suspension or debarment of the corporation and made a determination that suspension or debarment is not necessary to protect the interests of the Government.
(c) If the provision at 52.209-12, Certification Regarding Tax Matters, is applicable (see 9.104-7(e)), then the contracting officer shall not award any contract in an amount greater than $5,000,000, unless the offeror affirmatively certified in its offer, as required by paragraph (b)(1), (2), and (3) of the provision.
(d) Offerors who do not furnish the representation or certifications or such information as may be requested by the contracting officer shall be given an opportunity to remedy the deficiency. Failure to furnish the representation or certifications or such information may render the offeror nonresponsible.
Representation by Corporations Regarding Delinquent Tax Liability or a Felony Conviction under any Federal Law (Feb 2016)
(a) As required by sections 744 and 745 of Division E of the Consolidated and Further Continuing Appropriations Act, 2015 (Pub. L 113-235), and similar provisions, if contained in subsequent appropriations acts, the Government will not enter into a contract with any corporation that--
(1) Has any unpaid Federal tax liability that has been assessed, for which all judicial and administrative remedies have been exhausted or have lapsed, and that is not being paid in a timely manner pursuant to an agreement with the authority responsible for collecting the tax liability, where the awarding agency is aware of the unpaid tax liability, unless an agency has considered suspension or debarment of the corporation and made a determination that suspension or debarment is not necessary to protect the interests of the Government; or
(2) Was convicted of a felony criminal violation under any Federal law within the preceding 24 months, where the awarding agency is aware of the conviction, unless an agency has considered suspension or debarment of the corporation and made a determination that this action is not necessary to protect the interests of the Government.
(b) The Offeror represents that-
(1) It is [ ] is not [ ] a corporation that has any unpaid Federal tax liability that has been assessed, for which all judicial and administrative remedies have been exhausted or have lapsed, and that is not being paid in a timely manner pursuant to an agreement with the authority responsible for collecting the tax liability; and
(2) It is [ ] is not [ ] a corporation that was convicted of a felony criminal violation under a Federal law within the preceding 24 months.
(End of provision)
Certification Regarding Tax Matters (Feb 2016)
(a) This provision implements section 523 of Division B of the Consolidated and Further Continuing Appropriations Act, 2015 (Pub. L. 113-235), and similar provisions, if contained in subsequent appropriations acts.
(b) If the Offeror is proposing a total contract price that will exceed $5,000,000 (including option), the Offeror shall certify that, to the best of its knowledge and belief, it-
(1) Has [ ] filed all Federal tax returns required during the three years preceding the certification;
(2) Has not [ ] been convicted of a criminal offense under the Internal Revenue Code of 1986; and
(3) Has not [ ], more than 90 days prior to certification, been notified of any unpaid Federal tax assessment for which the liability remains unsatisfied, unless the assessment is the subject of an installment agreement or offer in compromise that has been approved by the Internal Revenue Service and is not in default, or the assessment is the subject of a non-frivolous administrative or judicial proceeding.
This will be a short notice award with a POP of March 20-21, 2021. Acceptance of this POP is required.