Set-Aside Program for Aboriginal Business (SPAB) has announced on 16 Aug 2021 that is accepting bids for the following project: Office Seating for Department of Finance Canada (FIN-20210497).
The tender will take place in Canada and will cover the Finance & Insurance industry.
The value of this project has not been disclosed by the donor and you can apply until Deadline date
After the deadline, Global Database will announce the contract award for Office Seating for Department of Finance Canada (FIN-20210497). In order to stay up-to-date with this tender and also to receive daily notifications about similar projects, you can subscribe to our newsletter for free.
Bellow you can find more information about the tender description and the bidding procedure.
Set-Aside Program for Aboriginal Business (SPAB)
Finance & Insurance
16 Aug 2021
31 Aug 2021
Notice of Proposed Procurement (NPP)
1. This NPP is issued pursuant to PWGSC Supply Arrangement (SA) # E60PQ-120001/G and covers a requirement from the following product sub-category of the SA:
- Product sub-category 1 - Rotary chairs
2. Department of Finance has a requirement for the purchase and delivery of office seating for 300 Rotary Chairs to Loading Dock – Albert Street Entrance at 90 Elgin Street, Ottawa, Ontario K1A 0G5 by November 30, 2021.
Standard Lead time is between 6-10 weeks for furniture delivery. Please note, installation is not required.
3. This NPP covers a requirement to be solicited amongst the PSAB Suppliers (SA holders).
4. This procurement is set aside under the federal government’s Procurement Strategy for Aboriginal Business. This procurement is set aside from the international trade agreements under the provision each has for set-asides for small and minority businesses. Further to Article 800 of the Canadian Free Trade Agreement (CFTA), CFTA does not apply to this procurement.
5. There is no security associated with the requirement
6. Only suppliers who are pre-qualified and have been issued a supply arrangement are eligible to bid. Non-Supply Arrangement (Non-SA) holders may submit a bid to the Identified User (IU) but must also submit an arrangement to the Supply Arrangement Authority (SAA) for evaluation.
The non-SA holders cannot be awarded a contract unless and until the SAA has issued an SA to that supplier for the products and services contained in the bid. The process to qualify for a SA is detailed in RFSA # E60PQ-120001/G and can be found on the Government Electronic Tendering Service (GETS - https://buyandsell.gc.ca/procurement-data/tenders).
Canada is not required to delay the award of a resulting contract pending the evaluation of an arrangement and issuance of a SA by the PWGSC Supply Arrangement Authority.
Inquiries regarding this requirement must be submitted to the Contracting Authority by email Procurementfirstname.lastname@example.org .
If you wish to find out how you can be a pre-qualified SA holder, please contact RCNAmeublement.NCRFurniture@tpsgc-pwgsc.gc.ca .
Receive Daily Tenders and Grants notificationsSubscribe now
Enter your contact details
Enter your contact details