Procurement of the Matter Management system for the UN Office of Legal Affairs
United Nations Capital Development Fund has announced on 03 Sep 2021
that is accepting bids for the following project: Procurement of the Matter Management system for the UN Office of Legal Affairs.
The tender will take place in Costa Rica
and will cover the Information Technology industry.
The value of this project has not been disclosed by the donor and you can apply until Deadline date
After the deadline, Global Database will announce the contract award for Procurement of the Matter Management system for the UN Office of Legal Affairs.
In order to stay
up-to-date with this tender and also to receive daily notifications about similar projects, you can subscribe to our
newsletter for free.
Bellow you can find more information about the tender description and the bidding procedure.
Location: Costa Rica, Eritrea, Cambodia, Turkey, Chad, Cyprus, Côte d'Ivoire, Samoa, Slovenia, Cayman Islands
and other 167 countries
United Nations Capital Development Fund
The Office of the Legal Counsel (OLC) and the General Legal Division (GLD) of the United Nations Office of
Legal Affairs (OLA) need a new case management system to replace the legacy system based on Documentum. The new document management platform of UN is based on Microsoft SharePoint environment. Broadly, this new system will accomplish three major purposes.
First, the system will enable attorneys working on cases to easily access and exchange documents in cases
on which they are working; second, the system will enable managers to track the progress of cases and the
divisions’ workload; finally, the system will enable both managers and attorneys to easily access
precedential cases to build on institutional knowledge and ensure advice is consistently provided in a
The new case management application should have the capability to integrate with the SharePoint
repository and be accessible globally. The system needs to reliably conform to the UN IT security requirements.
1.User friendly basic document/content management functions such as versioning, editing and tagging for
retrieval. Also, support access from mobile devices.
2. Ability to provide multiple security access levels which should apply for input, retrieval of data and
3. Ability to add/remove metadata properties associated to entries as well as the ability to customize them to
be to optional and/or mandatory.
4. Powerful content based and tagged property search and retrieval capabilities.
5. Reporting/view based selected parameters
6. Case workflow capability to generate automatic reference numbers, task assignments to individuals and
group of users and status updates.
7. Ability to send email notification of documents out of UN network.
8. Complete audit trail/report on task assigments and progress/status with time stamps.
9. Ability to split case and create either an exact duplicate, or specify fields/documents.