United Nations Capital Development Fund has announced on 11 Apr 2021
that is accepting bids for the following project: RFP EM/LIY Monitoring and Evaluation of WHO’s Programmes in Libya.
The tender will take place in Libya
and will cover the Manufacturing industry.
The value of this project has not been disclosed by the donor and you can apply until Deadline date
After the deadline, Global Database will announce the contract award for RFP EM/LIY Monitoring and Evaluation of WHO’s Programmes in Libya.
In order to stay
up-to-date with this tender and also to receive daily notifications about similar projects, you can subscribe to our
newsletter for free.
Bellow you can find more information about the tender description and the bidding procedure.
Cairo, [11 April 2021]
Dear Prospective Bidder,
Subject: Request for Proposal [EM/RGO/DAF/LSP/P/0005349] – [Monitoring and Evaluation of WHO’s Programmes in Libya]
You are invited to submit a proposal for the above mentioned Request for Proposals for the World Health Organization (WHO), Libya in accordance with the attached documents:
Documents and Annexes Description
RFP Request For Proposals
Annex 1 Acknowledgment Form
Annex 2 Confidentiality Undertaking
Annex 3 Proposal Completeness Form
Annex 4 Information about Bidder
Annex 5 Acceptance Form
Annex 6 Bidder Self-Declaration Form
Annex 7 UNGM Guide
Annex 8 Terms of Reference
Annex 9 Main Budget Components
Annex 10 Staffing list
1) If interested, you are kindly requested to register through UNGM. After having an active account, you have to express your interest through the UNGM which will transfer you to WHO’s e-tendering system to be able to collect the RFP documents and access your tender opportunities.
2) No later than [27 April 2021], you shall complete and return, under “Correspondence” tab of UNGM (paragraph 4.2 refer):
a) The enclosed RFP [EM/RGO/DAF/LSP/P/0005349] Acknowledgement Form (Annex 1) duly completed and signed as confirmation of your intention to submit a bona fide proposal and designate your representative to whom communications may be directed, including any addenda; and
b) The enclosed RFP [EM/RGO/DAF/LSP/P/0005349] Confidentiality Undertaking form (Annex 2) signed.
3) A prospective bidder requiring any clarification on technical, contractual or commercial matters may submit its questions via UNGM “Correspondence” tab no later than [27 April 2021], and mandatorily formulate them as follows:
Question # Reference to RFP (paragraph #) Question text
The WHO Libya team will respond in writing (via the “Correspondence” tab of UNGM) to any request for clarification of the RFP that it receives prior to the date mentioned in the RFP, paragraph 4.6. A consolidated document of WHO’s response to all questions (including an explanation of the query but without identifying the source of enquiry) will be published on the UNGM. Paragraph 4.6 refer.
4) Proposals must be uploaded via UNGM, “Tender Documents” tab no later than [ 8 May 2021] at [23:00] hours, [Cairo] time (paragraph 4.11 refer).
5) At the discretion of WHO, selected bidders may be invited to supply additional information on the contents of their proposal during the evaluation period. Such bidders will be asked to give a presentation of their proposal (possibly with an emphasis on a topic of WHO’s choice) followed by a question and answer session. If required, the presentation will be held at WHO/Libya, or by videoconference / Internet, (paragraph 5.5 refer).
6) Evaluation of proposals and selection of a vendor will be performed in accordance with the provisions of RFP [EM/RGO/DAF/LSP/P/0005349] (paragraph 5.4 refer).
Mr Sady Elbilbassy
Regional Procurement Officer