DEPT OF DEFENSE.DEPT OF THE ARMY.AMC.ACC.ACC-OO.411TH CSB.0629 AQ TM CONTRACTING TEA has announced on 05 Mar 2021 that is accepting bids for the following project: Tricare Referral Management Liaison.
The tender will take place in United States and will cover the Pharmaceutical & Medical industry.
The value of this project has not been disclosed by the donor and you can apply until Deadline date
After the deadline, Global Database will announce the contract award for Tricare Referral Management Liaison. In order to stay up-to-date with this tender and also to receive daily notifications about similar projects, you can subscribe to our newsletter for free.
Bellow you can find more information about the tender description and the bidding procedure.
Location: United States
DEPT OF DEFENSE.DEPT OF THE ARMY.AMC.ACC.ACC-OO.411TH CSB.0629 AQ TM CONTRACTING TEA
Pharmaceutical & Medical
05 Mar 2021
05 Apr 2021
1. This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items prepared in accordance with the format in Subpart 12.6, as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; quotes are being requested and a written solicitation will not be issued.
2. This notice incorporates provisions and clauses in effect through Federal Acquisition Circular (FAC) 2021-04 effective Jan 25, 2021. The complete text of any of the clauses and provisions may be accessed in full text at www.acquisition.gov.
3. This Solicitation is unrestricted. The associated North American Industrial Classification System (NAICS) code for this procurement is 621399, Offices of All Other Miscellaneous Health Practitioners, with a business size standard of $7.5 Million.
4. DESCRIPTION: The 51st Fighter Wing Medical Group at Osan AB is requesting one (1) Full Time Equivalent (FTE) Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to staff and operate within the Referral Management Center (RMC) of the Tricare Operations and Patient Administration Flight.
5. Solicitation Closing Date: 5 April 2021 at 3:00 PM, Korea Standard Time.
6. Offerors are requested to submit a quote for the line items on the Schedule of Services; Attachment 2.
7. QUESTIONS: Submit technical questions to the Contracting Officer in writing, via email to Anthony.email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 business days after the solicitation issue date. Please include the solicitation number (PAN411-21-P-0000-001514) in the subject line on the email. Telephonic (verbal) questions Will Not be addressed. All responses to questions, which may affect offers, will be incorporated into a written amendment to the Request for Quote.
Receive Daily Tenders and Grants notificationsSubscribe now
Enter your contact details
One of our experts will be in touch shortly to arrange a convenient time to book a Demo Presentation.Home page
Enter your contact details